Do you have a passion for all things beautiful? Are you a go-getter who thinks outside the box to get things done? Are you ahead of the latest designs, colours, shapes and trends? Are you ready to work in beautiful Langley, BC?
If so, you could be the next team member at Urban Walls!
We are a modern wall-decal company offering first-to-market designs to customers all over the world. We have a tribe of over 150,000 social followers and an endless list of collaborations, business and sales opportunities to attend to. We are growing like crazy and continuously looking for amazing people who are keen to grow with us through contribution of ideas and hard work.
Still interested? Read on for our latest and greatest openings!
- Overall organization and oversight of product as it makes it’s way from design through to the shipping partners
- Managing day to day tasks related to production and product creation
- Handling print equipment (training provided, no prior experience necessary)
- Actioning daily shipping/receiving needs including appropriate paperwork for Cnd, US and International shipments
- Supply ordering and inventory management
- Graphic design skills and prior production experience an asset but not mandatory, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Partnership and collaboration outreach, scheduling and implementation support
- Fielding incoming business enquiries and requests; actioning as required
- Handling day to day customer service emails
- Actioning wholesale enquires and orders
- Actioning custom orders including information gathering and delegation to graphic designers
- Assisting with digital and online communications: e-blasts, blog posts, social media
- Creating email lists and managing database evolution
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite, MS Office, Adobe an asset